New review of An Honest Deceit in The Huffington Post

First review of new novel 'An Honest Deceit' by Daniela Quaglia for The Huffington Post-


'The beauty of this book resides in his actuality, and in the way the author eases the reader into it. I was increasingly intrigued by the sharp descriptions of the characters that after a few pages take up a life of their own.With this book I can genuinely say that Guy made me laugh, he made me cry some tears. Once I started reading, I could not stop. I wanted to know more. If I have a criticism to make is that I wish the book were longer. I found the book of outstanding quality.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kristen Pfaff biography: representation for it, my TEDx talk, its first chapter and who has become a part of it...

'Kristen Hovers At The Edge': Excerpt from 'I Know How To Live': The Life of Kristen Pfaff via 3AM Magazine

Update on Kristen Pfaff book