Launch Party for You Complete The Masterpiece

All are welcome to the launch party of my first novel since "Dead Rock Stars" on the 26th November at Lincoln University. The readers and performers that night are people I've discovered in the last few years whose work found exciting and I'm glad they all agreed to come which makes the night all the more meaningful for me. Tim Marks uses excerpts from "Dead Rock Stars" in his stand up comedy show which is on tour at which was recently at the Edinburgh Fringe. He's doing a one-off short set for this launch. 

The novelist Amy Lilwall (who wrote the critically acclaimed novel The Biggerers) is reading, as are exciting talents such as Maya Shell, Em Burton and the brilliant Meg Whitelock who is not only a very exciting talent herself but who put this all together from scratch. The readings that night will be short and I'll be reading a little from You Complete The Masterpiece and signing books too, and there'll be drinks of course. If you would like an advance copy of the book to be signed that night it can be pre-ordered here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Kristen Hovers At The Edge': Excerpt from 'I Know How To Live': The Life of Kristen Pfaff via 3AM Magazine

Kristen Pfaff biography: representation for it, my TEDx talk, its first chapter and who has become a part of it...

Update on Kristen Pfaff book